Customer Service Manager - State Farm Agent Team Member
Full Time in Conyers, GA
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Proactive in problem solving
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
about our agency
- Our mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected and realize their dreams.
- Our office is located in 1910 Highway 200 SE, Suite 200; Conyers, GA 30013.
- Our office is open 9 AM - 5 PM Mondays through Fridays and Saturdays from 9 AM - 12 Noon.
- I am a proud graduate of Florida A&M University.
- We currently have 3 team members at our agency.
- We have 57 years of combined insurance experience in our office.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
State Farm Insurance Agent located in Conyers, GA is seeking an outgoing, career-oriented professional to join their team. As a State Farm team member for Jason Bryant - State Farm Agent, you will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance.
are you driven & ambitious?
We are a very busy office and are looking for our next great team member. We are a growing agency with big dreams and lots of potential. We attribute our success to having a fun, energetic environment that is an enjoyable place to work. Our well-trained team uses state of the art technology to achieve outstanding results. We take pride in using our years of valuable experience to mentor individual team members and prepare them for successful careers. If you want to work in an environment that is fun, challenging, and rewarding, then Jason Bryant - State Farm Agent may be the right fit for you!
as an agent team member, you will receive...
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
apply now and let us put you on the path to success.
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none